Site audits prepare you for a link building campaign
Each one of those items can have a serious impact on your site’s SEO by improving the efficiency and efficacy of your link building campaign. They should also be addressed prior to investing significant resources.
Read Full Story
If you’re planning to do a link building campaign, you should perform a technical SEO site audit first. Doing so will ensure that there aren’t any serious issues with indexation, crawlability or link structure. In fact, there are 5 key areas you should focus on.
- Highlight technical issues
- Establish baseline metrics
- Analyze your backlink profile
- Determine popular content
- Uncover broken links and pages